Tenderloin with porcini and truffles is a fine main course and is ideal to be prepared if you have guests and want to surprise them. The tenderloin with porcini and truffles is a second autumn dish, which is prepared in minutes and allows you to bring to the table a gourmet Italian plate. In this recipe, the beef tenderloin is enhanced from the accompaniment with porcini mushrooms and truffles, which gives the dish rich flavour and an enhancing aroma.
1. To prepare the tenderloin with porcini and truffles, thoroughly clean the mushrooms and then cut them into slices horizontally.
2. In a frying pan place 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and add two cloves of crushed garlic in the frying pan.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 7-8 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. As soon as the mushrooms are softened, add the chopped parsley.
5. Mix well and remove from the heat.
6. Finally grate a few flakes of truffle.
7. Cover with a lid and set aside.
8. Be sure to tie the around each fillet of beef with to keep its shape during the cooking process.
9. Then pour a little olive oil in a pan.
10. Let the meat cook to your preference.
11. The fillets will cook about 3-5 minutes on each side over high heat.
12. Add flavour to your fillets by adding a pinch of salt; when the meat is cooked, garnish with grated truffle.
13. Now that the fillets are ready you may begin to serve.
14. Take a dish and plate the mushrooms on the side of the cooked fillet and mushrooms.
15. Lastly, finish your dish by grating it with fresh black truffles. Your fillet with porcini and truffle is ready to be served on the table!